This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service. If you’re looking for a new job at a fast-growing investment research firm, YCharts is hiring.
- Why food delivery is a terrible business model
- Why didn’t GameStop raise money by issuing new shares?
- Why SPACs are probably here to stay
- Raising money in the capital markets is almost too easy right now
- Why investors are always fighting the last war
- Did we all underrate the Internet’s importance pre-pandemic?
- Robinhood vs. sports gambling apps
- Have big tech stocks completely changed market fundamentals?
- The anti-survey segment is back
- The housing market remains red hot
- What if we just get a short-term inflation boost and then it goes back down?
- The chart of the year (so far)
- Bryan Cranston vs. Tom Hanks and more
- The beginning of the end
- The price-value feedback loop
- How GameStop missed out by capitalizing on the Reddit rally
- The SPAC boom, visualized
- How Covid brought the future back
- Bumble valued at $13 billion
- Markets are always changing
- Dreams all the way up
- The rise of intangibles
- 28% of Americans bought meme stocks
- 63% of homebuyers made offer sight unseen
- Bidding wars are off the charts
- Housing market update
- Inflation: the good, the bad and the transitory
- Is automatic enrollment consistent with a life cycle model?
- All-In with Vlad Tenev
- Masters in Business with Ben Inker
- Conan O’Brien and Bryan Cranston
- Smartless with Bryan Cranston
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.
Source of Article:
Click Here for More of these Posts